Sunday, April 5, 2009

TN Rocks!




We had a wonderful time in Tennessee!  I can't wait to go agaiAdd Videon... here are some highlights:

Part of our fabulous TN family... 


Meet Carol Faye, the keeper of the secret biscuit recipe at the Loveless Cafe, frequented by celebrities and locals alike


How can you resist shopping at a place called "Hams and Jams"?!  Is that cute or what?  They boast a variety of bacon flavored items including, car air freshener, dental floss and toothpicks! More to come!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Aahh!! Look at my cute fam!! I miss them very much. Glad to see a recent picture of them all.
Carol Faye!! and those bisquits...yummy!! I know you must have got the same feeling I did in there...you wanted to go into the kitchen huh? Did you buy the cookbook? very yummy!!!

Sheri Twing said...

Haha! Very cute! Love your picture with Carol Faye! And Hams and Jams? Who knew they sell bacon flavored toothpicks? You just had to tell everyone Jan? Now they really think we're in Hicksville USA! I mean, bacon flavored toothpicks?????