Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas







I have just spent longer than I care to mention trying to figure out how to upload pictures to my blog.   Oh yeah... and what's the deal with everyone else having a Christmas background... where did that come from.  I need to download "Blogging for Dummies" directly into my brain.  This is supposed to be easy and fun... are we having fun yet?  Ok, so I just figured out how to upload pictures to my blog and I am going post our Christmas Pictures.  

We went to River Park to have the pics taken. And wouldn't you know it - drizzle!  But we weathered the light rain like troopers and managed to come away with some nice pictures.

1 comment:

Rick and Sheri said...

Wow! Great pictures. I love them. You know that is the best kind of weather to take pictures in. Well maybe not drizzle but overcast and grey skies are great! I love the picture of you all in and around the sled. Jared looks thrilled! Thanks for sharing. And by the way, the blogging thing gets easier. Just keep with it.